April 5, 2013 · 11:45 PM
This location is shown only to members
Consider joining us for "Unplug & Recharge," a revitalizing and refreshing body and mind detox. You’ll experience cleansing on all levels with this special program designed to rebalance and restore you.
There are two versions of the Unplug & Recharge program. You can choose the level of cleansing that feels right for you.
1) A 10-day “juice only” deep cleanse — includes an optional 5-day herbal cleanse.* You will want to have access to a good juicer for this option.
2) A 10-day “liquids only” cleanse — you enjoy smoothies, blended soups and juices. This also includes an optional 5-day herbal cleanse*. You will want to have access to a blender (and possibly also a juicer) for this option.
*Taking part in the herbal cleanse is not required. There is an additional charge of $79 for the herb kit if you decide to participate.
Start your 10-day Unplug & Recharge program on Friday, April 5 by signing up here.
Also plan to come to the orientation session on Monday, April 1 to get your questions answered before you start. (Register for orientation separately on this website)
The $79 fee includes:
- An 18-page booklet of delicious recipes
- Daily emails and lessons about such topics as cleansing techniques, dealing with social pressure and how to properly reintroduce food
- A live support group meeting on Monday, April 8 at 12:30 p.m.
Group meeting will be at Smokey Row, 1910 Cottage Grove, Des Moines.
Sheree Clark, health and nutrition counselor and owner of Fork in the Road will lead the program. You determine the pace and intensity of your cleanse with help and guidance.
Because we believe that theory is great, but practical knowledge is where the rubber hits the proverbial road, Fork in the Road offers a variety of programs that incorporate recipes, instruction and guidance along your path to better eating. Holistic Wellness and Nutrition Counselor Sheree Clark is also a nationally renowned raw vegan chef. Sheree’s approach is centered on helping you adopt life-changing—and sustainable—practices. Check out the on-line choices as well as the custom, work-with-Sheree-live options available. And—to learn more about Sheree—be sure and visit www.fork-road.com.