The Des Moines Raw Food Meetup Group Message Board › Looking for people interested in buying produce in bulk with me. See why

Looking for people interested in buying produce in bulk with me. See why

A former member
Post #: 21
I just saw " Fat, Sick and nearly Dead ".
ABOUT THE FILM
Overweight, loaded up on steroids and suffering from a debilitating autoimmune disease, Joe Cross was at the end of his rope and the end of his hope. With doctors and conventional medicine unable to help, Joe traded in junk food and hit the road with a juicer and generator in tow, vowing only to drink fresh fruit and vegetable juice for 60 days. Across 3,000 miles Joe had one goal in mind: to get off his pills and achieve a balanced lifestyle. What emerges is nothing short of amazing—an inspiring tale of healing and human connection.

Reboot Your Life was launched in response to the message of the film; its mission is to help people change their eating habits by simply adding more fruits and vegetables into their diets. The Reboot provides people with the community and the customizable nutrition programs necessary to follow Joe’s example and to affect change in THEIR OWN lives. These are realistic plans that take into account that we are all human, we all have busy lives and stresses, and we are all just going to do the best we can. Everyone has the ability to make a change. You can Reboot Your Life in the name of health and vitality. We can help you get there.
Website

Your able to view the movie FREE on Netflix. If you do not not have Netflix and want to see it, I would be happy to have you over and see if you would like to do this with me.

Shannon Allen