addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo
A former member
Post #: 1
I thought I would share this...may be great for those who don't have juicers!

Hello everyone and Happy New Year!

Now's the time to start the new year off in a healthy way with a three (3) day juice cleanse from Blue Print Cleanse. You are receiving this because you have either signed up to participate or you have expressed interest in participating.

The juice will be delivered to Vitality Cleansing Center in Herndon on Thursday, January 6th between 9:30 and noon. Pickup needs to be made on Thursday, as the juices are perishable and we do not have a refrigerator large enough to store everything. You will begin the cleanse either as soon as you pick up on Thursday or on Friday morning at the latest. The three (3) day cleanse must be completed by Sunday, as the juice will no longer be fresh.

The cleanse consists of six (6) juices each day that are made fresh just for us. For more detailed information, please visit their website. We are receiving a 15% group discount, which brings the total of the cleanse to $255.75, shipping included. Here's how to order:

1. Go to
2. Select the level of cleanse you would like to do. If you do regular Colonics, I recommend you choose the "Excavation" level.
3. Place the order
4. The shipping address MUST be: Vitality Cleansing Centers, 487 A Carlisle Drive, Herndon, VA 20170, 703-953-3323.
5. The discount code is : Sgarlata15
6. Orders must be placed by Monday, January 3rd in order to receive the discount.

Additionally, if you participate in the cleanse, you are eligible to receive 20% off a Colonic and/or Reiki session, to further enhance the cleanse. We strongly recommend doing a Colonic after the three (3) day juice cleanse.

Please let me know when you register for the cleanse, and I will add you to the group email list so you may receive additional coaching and support. (

Congratulations on taking charge of your health and to a fresh beginning in 2011! We want to help you live green on the inside!

Sending lasting health and peace,