addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Northern Virginia Living Foods Meetup Group Message Board Raw/Living Food Professionals! › Holistic Nutrition Coach - special offer on my new book

Holistic Nutrition Coach - special offer on my new book

Sharon
wildsuccess.us
Virginia Beach, VA
Post #: 172
Hi everyone! I'm an original member of this group and so delighted to see how it has evolved over the years! Tina is organizing and growing the group - yay!

To celebrate, I'm offering free shipping on my new book: Eating Your Way To Health Workbook. This book is endorsed by Brenda Cobb of the Living Foods Institute, noted raw chef Jackie Graff; and includes 40 raw, vegan recipes! You can read a few chapters here: http://www.wildsuccess.us/products_and_workshops/booksMeetupoffer.html­

this is a backdoor link JUST for meetup! Offer is good for meetup members only and until Jan 31, 2011. I live in VA Beach now, and consult with clients across the country (and a few internationally) by phone. Whatever dietary changes you want to make, we can create a program that fits into your lifestyle and create sustainable changes. My clients have:

lost weight
reversed pre-diabetes
gotten off heart/cholesterol medication
not gotten on heart/cholesterol/diabetes medication
released IBS symptoms
reversed ADD/ADHD

and added a lot of joy and energy to their lives.

hugs and greens,
Sharon
www.wildsuccess.us