The Northern Virginia Raw / Living Foods Meetup Group Message Board Raw/Living Food Professionals! › South Florida Raw vacation and/or Hippocrates Health Institute

South Florida Raw vacation and/or Hippocrates Health Institute

Susan L.
starsmile2020
West Palm Beach, FL
Post #: 106
Hello Northern Virginia Raw Food Community... I posted a file in your file section, letting you know about The Center For Inspired Living in West Palm Beach, FL... I host raw pot-lucks, speakers, movies etc, much like your group.... I'm around the corner from Hippocrates, and often have guests stay with me at the Center as an alternative to staying on the HHI campus when they do the program. (I used to be on staff... you may remember I brought director Brian Clement to speak in the DC area a couple years ago...)

Also, since I have a list of great hands-on service providers, some folks just come and vacation here... We have a couple raw restaurants, great sights, sounds and activities, and of course, the beach about 8 miles east of here.

And if you're thinking about attending Hippocrates, or know anyone who is, or want to know more about it, please contact me! I'd be happy to advise, suggest, consult...

Blessings -

Susan Lerner
The Center for Inspired Living
WPB, FL
561-478-7444h