addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Northern Virginia Living Foods Meetup Group Message Board "Old" RawNOVA Bulletin Board Posts from 2003 - Jan 10, 2010 › Tippr daily deal: 6-Dvd instructional course on raw cooking

Tippr daily deal: 6-Dvd instructional course on raw cooking

A former member
Post #: 1
Hi
There is a daily deal site called Tippr. They are offering until oct. 26 a 6- Dvd raw cooking course from chef Teton at http://tippr.com/wash...­ for $35.
From the website:
"The entire collection of Essential Cuisine teaches you how to create a healthy combination of raw, cooked and cultured foods working together to create a synergy for perfect weight, vitality, and beauty. These amazing meals and food techniques will make you fall in love with food all over again. This diet is full of luscious flavor that will quickly become a lifestyle practice!"
I couldn't find many reviews of it on the Internet, but the ones I found gave it positive reviews, so I decided to purchase it and thought I would pass along the info.

Linda