addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Rawsome Message Board › Only 6 spots left

Only 6 spots left

Laila
user 19733611
Group Organizer
Perth, AU
Firstly a very warm welcome to Rawsome's new members.

I wanted to send out a very quick email to let you know there are only 6 spots left in the Pasta in the Raw Workshop. I had many members disappointed when they missed out on the Desserts in the Raw, so I thought I'd give you the heads up. This workshop is bringing pasta back to those who for personal or dietary reasons don't eat conventional pasta. I can tell you first hand (and being of Italian heritage) these dishes are amazing!! My Mum (Nonna) loves them and in some cases prefers them to the conventional versions. I don't know about you, but I couldn't imagine life without pasta. Come and have some serious fun and learn how to make Pasta in the Raw.

Register to secure your spot and bring pasta back! :)