|From:||Alice Osborn, W.|
|Sent on:||Monday, December 3, 2012 8:25 PM|
This is a workshop many of you may be interested in attending!
How to Self-Publish Using CreateSpace with Dr. Kevin Snyder
This is a 2-hour hands-on, information packed workshop!
Workshop Fee: $35.00
Location: The Meeting Place
350 Raleigh Street
Holly Springs, NC 27540
How to Self-Publish Using CreateSpace
Do you have a book in you would love to bring to market? Or are you ready to launch your book?
Wondering how to have your books printed without it costing you and arm and a leg?
Whether you already have self-published or desire to publish in the future, you’ll be amazed at how easy it is to now have books printed on demand taking away the risk involved with traditional book printing options.
Come learn exactly how CreateSpace has revolutionized self-publishing and why you should know about them … and how to get started. You will be led step-by-step through the process in this workshop!
CreateSpace is an online platform (affiliated with Amazon) that provides tools and services to publish your book, CD, and DVD while making them available to millions of potential buyers.
While other self-publishing companies exist (i.e. iUniverse, Lulu, Authorhouse, Tate, xlibris.com, BRIOPrint, InstantPublisher, etc.), their costs for print-on-demand services and publishing are likely significantly higher than CreateSpace. Moreover, authors using CreateSpace receive up to 70% royalties in ALL of Amazon’s markets (US, Europe, India, etc.) and have the option to convert their book to Kindle and listed on Amazon for FREE!
In this workshop, we will:
• Step by step, learn everything there is to know about CreateSpace and how to publish your book w/ no upfront investment
• Upload a sample Word/Pdf book and CD/DVD (both music and video) into CreateSpace
• Upload a sample cover image
• Create a cover image utilizing CreateSpace’s FREE layout/design service
• Assign our own ISBN number, approve and then order a proof
• List our new product on Amazon
• Determine pricing, royalty, and marketing options
• Convert our book to a Kindle Ebook
• Create an ‘Authors Profile’ on both CreateSpace and Amazon
• Learn how to benefit from FREE PROMOTION DAYS where you are allowed to select 5 days of free Kindle downloads for marketing purposes
• Q & A