Reading Curry Club Message Board › Royal Tandoori... this Thursday!

Royal Tandoori... this Thursday!

Ben B.
user 13668090
Reading, GB
Hi all,

Just a very quick message to remind people that we have a second meet-up of this group planned for this Thursday evening at the excellent Royal Tandoori restaurant in Reading. There are still 4 'spots' free so I would welcome anyone that fancies it to come along and join us!

If you've got any questions, please don't hesitate to drop me a message. If you can't make it, don't worry, I plan to get another date in the diaries straight after this meet, hopefully for the beginning of May.

All the best, Ben.
Paul M.
user 13173440
Reading, GB
Post #: 5

Hi Ben

So sorry but won't be able to make it tomorrow. I'm on holiday diving from Saturday so have just too many last minute things to sort out.

Hope you have a great evening buddy and I'll hopefully see you at the one in May.

Cheers

Paul
Ben B.
user 13668090
Reading, GB
Post #: 1
Hi Paul,

Sorry, I never did get round to replying to your email! Thanks for letting me know about not making it - much appreciated. Hopefully you had a great holiday and look forward to catching up soon.

Cheers,
Ben