addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Reading Curry Club Message Board › Reminder - Tuesday 24 March 2011

Reminder - Tuesday 24 March 2011

Ben B.
user 13668090
Reading, GB
Hi all,

Just a quick email to remind everyone who has marked as attending that the date was changed from Tuesday 17 May to Tuesday 24 May! Sorry, but I thought I better point that out in case anyone missed the notification and turned up this Tuesday by mistake.

I'll send a notice around with my mobile number and all that nearer the time.

All the best, Ben.