Reading Curry Club Message Board › Stepping down...

Stepping down...

Ben B.
user 13668090
Reading, GB
Post #: 2
Dear all,

Hope everyone is well and enjoying their weekends! You will have all noticed that I have stepped down as organiser of this group. It wasn't an easy decision but with my current commitments and an impending change in job (and location), I was really struggling to get meet-ups organised and therefore get this group really moving.

Sorry for the lack of prior warning but again it has been a struggle to find the time to get here and update everyone. I haven't nominated anyone on the basis that I don't know any person well enough to put the focus on them - thought it may be considered a bit rude! Obviously, anyone is welcome to take on the room, whether they've been here for a while or a few days - I'm certain everyone will appreciate this being continued.

I plan to stay here as a member and am happy to assist in anyway I can and whilst I'm not sure how much I will be definitely able to attend, I'll do my best to get to as many as possible. It has been a pleasure to meet the few of you I was lucky enough to break a poppadom with!

Kind regards,
Ben