Reading Curry Club Message Board › Reading Spice None Attendees

Reading Spice None Attendees

Vicky L.
user 15307761
Group Organizer
Caversham, GB
Hi All,

I'm am addressing this to the poppadoms of my group who said they were going to the Reading Spice event last Friday 1st Feb, and never showed up. But also for others to read for future notice. I am disappointed, firstly because it was embarrassing for me to the other members of the group, who patiently waited for their food, and the restaurant staff, who had to wait an hour before we finally decided no-one else was coming & we didn't need the extra table they had laid out.

Please in future, can you all let me know if you cannot attend, by changing your RSVP to Not Going 7hours before the event, at the very latest. If it is an emergency or you are unwell, I will understand if you cancel at the last minute, or even while the event has started (as long as it's within the first 30mins).

I want everyone to have a good time on my meetups, and I feel this is possible when we help each other out. So, please take this email on board for future curry nights you wish to attend. Do not hesitate to email me if you have any comments about this & I will be happy to reply.

I hope I won't have to write another email like this soon.

Thank you & see you again on a future curry night,

Vicky