Apr 8, 2014 · 6:30 PM
This location is shown only to members
Learn how to convert your non-performing or under-performing retirement account into Self-directed IRA or 401k without penalties. Gain full control over your IRA or 401k and invest in real estate or other non-traditional investments as simple as writing a check.
We will cover:
• Cost Effective Administration of Self-Directed IRA
• Checkbook Control of Retirement Account
• Investing your IRA for Real Estate investing
• The process of converting your account into self-directed
• Features and Benefits
• Prohibited Transactions types
• How to maximize tax deductible contributions - up to $55,500/year!
• Eligibility Requirements
Did you know that only 2 PERCENT of American households own a self-directed IRA, yet it is the only investment vehicle for gaining personal control of your retirement funds?
Little surprise that self-directed IRAs are never mentioned by financial advisors— they’d lose a huge amount of business selling the usual stocks, bonds, and mutual funds! Unaware of other options, the average American family muddles along under a retirement plan at the mercy of a volatile market.
No one cares about your financial future as much as you do! RSVP: http://www.mrren.com/default/index.cfm/events/los-angeles-county/maximize-profit-in-your-ira-401k-or-403b/?month=4&year=2014&categoryID=&relatedID=#sthash.ARIkRTHf.dpuf