add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

Real & Raw Food Group of St. Pete Message Board › Searching for vegan roommate(s)

Searching for vegan roommate(s)

Kristen B.
user 52581812
Tampa, FL
Post #: 6
Hello! I am moving to Tampa and I'm looking for other (raw) vegans in need of a roommate. I have searched many roommate finder site, but would really like to live with more like-minded individuals. I am 26 years old, laid back, and easy to get along with. I don't "party", but I like to have fun. Some of my interests include: creating art, running and other forms of exercise, music, nature, gardening, exploring, reading, learning, and raw foods.

If this sounds like a fit to anyone, or if you know someone else who is looking, then I would love to hear from you! Thanks!