This is an encore presentation of our do not miss event on the new California laws for 2014. These are the changes that impact the buying and selling of real estate, realtors and their clients.
We're going to cover all the updated 2014 Disclosures, Contracts, and Law Changes.
Spencer Lugash of the Lugash Law Center, a Real Estate Attorney and a licensed Real Estate Broker, will be sharing his knowledge of the current laws, market trends, and Real Estate forms from a Broker/Attorney's perspective in an open forum environment. RSVP Now.
Spencer has been seen on local news programs and served as a legal expert on ESPN radio and the 760 KFMB talk radio program The Money Maker’s for over a year.
Currently, Spencer remains at the forefront of understanding the current real estate contracts, Buyer/Seller rights, Real Estate Agent protection, and Real Estate law in general.
He will help the group gain an in-depth perspective on 2014 law changes, updates, Agent liability, buyer/seller disputes, and how to make sure you and your clients are protected throughout all types of transactions.
Just a few things that will be covered at this special event are...
- New Laws and Everything you need to know about contracts in 2014. (and all the small details that are often overlooked)
- New Changes and Updates to the CAR forms
- What you NEED to know about Finance and Lending
- How to protect your clients and yourself
- All required documentation and disclosures
- What to expect with inventory and the market so you can stay ahead of the competition.
There will also be an open Q&A session for all attendees to ask any questions to the panel.
Thanks to our sponsors, this event is FREE to attend
Don’t miss out, Join our group and RSVP now.
This event is FREE to attend thanks to our sponsors:
Loud Media Solutions
Big Block Realty
FirstCal Mortgage Corp
Lugash Law Center