November 10, 2011 · 7:00 PM
Please note this is open to both men and women who resonate with the priestess archetype.
We'd be delighted if you would like to join us for our priestess circle in Glasgow.
This will be held from 7 till 9.30pm and will include visualisation, and sharing of ideas, on an agreed topic, and a nurturing circle at the end.
If you have ideas that you would like to explore in future circles, please bring these with you.
If you have any items that you would like to place on the altar or share with other priestesses, then please bring these along.
Note on payment - a donation of £8 (£4 concession) is applicable to cover the cost of the venue etc. if you plan to pay on the evening please arrive no later than 6.45pm so that we can start promptly at 7pm.
Please invite any friends you think this may be of interest to :o)
And check out the main site at www.reclaimingdelphi.com
Some questions that you may like to explore in general, relating to the archetype of the priestess and specifically to the circle are:
- What does the divine feminine mean to us?
- What calls us to explore the priestess?
- Is there a distinction in the involvement of men and the divine masculine?
- What different paths have brought us here (different perspectives and things we offer as maiden, women, mothers, elders and as shamanic tantric, wiccan, native American, Egyptian, Greek/Roman or other practitioners?
- Or how we may see the Priestess path as cross cultural references that we each carry?
- Where do we see the priestess in modern life?
- What is the magic of ceremony - what are our experiences and preferences?
- What is actually being created in ceremony?
- What is the commitment of being in a Circle?
- What does a temple mean to us?
- What does an initiation mean to us?
- How would we like to evolve the Circle going forward?