addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Recreational Kayaking Message Board › Paddling at NWOC

Paddling at NWOC

A former member
Post #: 7
I don't have my own kayak; but until I buy my own I have an annual membership to NWOC on Lake Union. If anyone would like to meet me there sometime, let me know. (When it's warmer!!!) Free parking after 4pm. I usually head up to Fremont or South Lake Union for happy hour/dinner afterwards.
A former member
Post #: 1
I'm up for that. Sounds like you want to plan for a week day.
Lets set a time towards the end of April and we can hope for warmer weather. Maybe the 27th