addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo
MEL
user 9682479
Group Organizer
Seattle, WA
Post #: 11
This web site is getting going and man of you are posting. I am so excited. It is what I wanted. I am going to England July and hope to post some kayaking paddles for the NW Outdoor Center and maybe some canoeing out of the UW rental center after June 22, when us elementary teachers end the school year.

I really want to go paddle boarding if anybody wants to go some time post your interest.