addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Recreational Kayaking Message Board › Hello Logo?

Hello Logo?

user 9682479
Group Organizer
Seattle, WA
Post #: 13
I am thinking of having T-Shirts screen printed with our logo on them. This is just an idea and would looking for some artists to sketch on paper or on the computer a design that could be turned into T-Shirts.

The design should have one or more kayaks and at least one person paddling in a kayak. I am looking for something that is one to two colors. It should also say somewhere in the design Recreational Kayakers of Seattle. the design can be small or big. The design I think would go on the front or back of the T-Shirt which would be up to the Me, Roy, and the designer.

T-Shirts would be for sale and other then paying back the cost for the T-Shirts and the screen printing the money would go towards the environmental company chosen for the year that I choose to donate to.

This year all money benefits Herron's Forever.

Anybody think this is a good idea?

I would love all input and suggestions.

I was planning on using Evergreen screen printing to do the Shirts and as far as where to buy the T-Shirts I am at a blank.

If you would please EM me suggestions and if you are an artist.

Can't wait to get feedback.