addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo
MEL
user 9682479
Group Organizer
Seattle, WA
Only two more people need to pay their Dues, and any money that comes in for the rest of 2014 can be donated to Herron's Forever.
If you like this organization and just want to donate to them directly EM me at photographyml@yahoo.com and I will send you a direct link where you can talk to the head of the organization.  As of right now their web page is under construction and being re-designed.
I would love suggestions and to what organization we should donate to next year.

IMPORTANT QUESTION FOR YOU ALL.
If I made the $5.00 a yearly due would that make you leave the group, or would you stay?

Thank You
MEL