This group welcomes any and all types of recruiters and HR professionals; technical and non-technical, agency and in-house. The only requirement is that you’re interested in sharing your skills and expertise to promote a more socially and economically just community.
This group will support various local NY/NJ non-profits and socially-driven start-ups and organizations through direct and purposeful action:
* Partner with non-profit employment services to provide resume-writing workshops, mock interview sessions, and general job searching pro-tips to those that are unemployed.
* Utilize our networks to deliver talent (technical and non-technical ) to non-profits and socially-driven start-ups who may not have the necessary resources to hire a staffing agency.
* Help with the up-skilling of these organizations in their hiring, interviewing, and HR processes
This group will also bring together a community of awesome recruiters. Together, we'll:
* Brainstorm the endless other ways we can put our skills to good use and, hopefully, inspire the larger recruiting community to leverage their talent for good.
* Share some drinks and hilarious interviewing stories