addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Meditation in Red Bank and Shrewsbury NJ Message Board › Tuesday before-class get togethers

Tuesday before-class get togethers

A former member
Hi Fellow Meditators,

A group of us got together before class yesterday to just relax and get to know one another, and it was great to have a chance to talk and connect. We met at Panera's on Rt. 35 just a few blocks from where class is held. We plan to have this pre-class get together each week - come and join us if you would like a chance to connect to class friends in an informal setting.

We will meet around 6:30pm. I can't promise that I will be able to be there each time, and I imagine it will be a rotating "caste of characters" but let's try this out and see if we like it! A cup of tea, and time to relax - what could be better heading into the holiday season?

Warm regards,