addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Meditation in Red Bank and Shrewsbury NJ Message Board › Spring Festival plans

Spring Festival plans

A former member
Hello everyone,

I am planning on driving up to the Spring Festival for the weekend - Friday, April 26 - Sunday, April 28.

If anyone would like a ride, I have room for three in my car. I hope to head up Friday morning arriving around noon, and return Sunday, probably leaving mid-day to return home later afternoon.

I have made arrangements to stay in Milford, PA at a local motel, about a 40 minute drive from Glen Spey, so if anyone would like to book a room there (reasonable rates - $78/night) I will be happy to be the transportation to and from Milford. Just reply to this email.

I encourage anyone who has never seen the Temple to come along - it is spectacular, and the energy of so many meditators in the same space is breathtaking.

With love,

Linda R.