addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Red River Valley Outdoors Message Board › Bird Tour

Bird Tour

Eric H.
user 42080792
Fargo, ND
Post #: 1
Hi All,

I just wanted to let you know that The Nature Conservancy will hosting two (2) bird tours in April. The first on will be on 4/7/12 and the second one will be on 4/14/12. It will be a general driving tour in the Sheyenne Delta (Milnor area). We should be able to find waterfowl, shorebirds and song birds. The tour leaves The Nature Conservancy office at 7:45am sharp both mornings. If you are interested in going, please call me (Eric Hoff) at 701 439-0841 to make a reservation. I only have room for 4 participants each trip. Hope to see a few of you out here!