addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Red Mountain Makers Message Board › Next Planning Meeting

Next Planning Meeting

Seth L.
user 43947152
Birmingham, AL
Just wanted to check in with everyone and find out if the meeting being the day before Halloween is a problem. I am pushing for Bylaws ratification and official elections at this meeting. If you are wanting to attend but cannot because of the date please email me back at my gmail address or post a comment on the meeting page. This will be an important meeting and the more members that attend the better.

Additionally I am planning to rent out a conference room from the Homewood Library and I want to make sure what size we need.

Seth Lewis
trae
user 2293276
Birmingham, AL
Post #: 7
CRAP,
i dont know that i could make it. i was planning a trip that week,,,