addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Red Mountain Makers Message Board › I need an obssessive doodler who knows circuit diagrams well

I need an obssessive doodler who knows circuit diagrams well

Shirley H.
Velochiccdunord
Birmingham, AL
Post #: 2
Hi guys,

Continuing to poke away at website configuration.

Need to develop some background patterns that I can develop into a repeatable pattern for the background of the new site theme.

Do we have any obsessive doodlers in the group who also can write sensible circuit diagrams who I can work with to develop something like the microcosm macrocosm pattern seen halfway down this page? http://www.zazzle.com...­

Or same with preliminary circuit board etches?
Or same with the connector indicator currently in the logo, but translated into the background theme?
I'm good with the artwork, but am a little shakier on my technical diagrams as I learned how to use them for logic patterns last year, but haven't used them for a lot of work yet.

-- Shirley