addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Red Mountain Makers Message Board › Atlanta Mini Maker Faire October 26th, 2013

Atlanta Mini Maker Faire October 26th, 2013

Mykel A.
mykelalvis
Birmingham, AL
Post #: 8
I just got back from the World Maker Faire and it was about as awesome as the Bay Area Maker Faire.

For anyone who has even the slightest interest, I'd suggest making a trip to the Atlanta Mini Maker Faire on October 26th. Registration for the event will be open soon and we'll post the link to this discussion, so track it.

I know some folks are going to be going over to man the booth. I think Roger said he's doing make-an-air-rocket (which was wildly popular and the WMF, BTW). I'm signed up for a volunteer shift at the Faire itself from 12pm-2pm, and encourage others to volunteer their time and skills to help.

Someday, we'll have a big-ass Birmingham-based Mini maker faire with ironworks and forges and cooking and dump trucks and fire engines and stuff and we'll want help, too. :)