addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Red Mountain Makers Message Board › Meetup details changed: Git Source Control Training

Meetup details changed: Git Source Control Training

Mykel A.
mykelalvis
Birmingham, AL
I sincerely apologize for having to reschedule this (again!).  I've acquired a rather severe medical condition and I'm simply not able to do this at the moment.
I'm hoping that I'll be able to execute on this at the new date (April 12), but that remains tentative based on my health improving substantially between now and then.
M

I've updated this Meetup. For more details, see the full listing:
http://www.meetup.com/RedMountainMakers/events/166503012/­
When: Saturday, April 12, 2014 3:30 PM
Where: Woodrow Hall
5502 1st Ave North
Birmingham, AL 35212
RSVP limit: 10 "Yes" RSVPs
If the changes affect your plans to attend, please take a moment to update your RSVP. (You can RSVP "No" or "Yes".)
You can always get in touch with me through my group profile on Meetup.