addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Reddit /r/Austin Message Board › I'm starting a new Reddit Meetup and I think it will be awesome.

I'm starting a new Reddit Meetup and I think it will be awesome. It's a Reddit Moth Hour!! Share stories and get to know people

A former member
Post #: 1
http://www.meetup.com...­

Bring food and stories and let's make this happen!!!!!! RSVP and let do this!

I just moved to Austin and I don't know anyone. My husband and I don't really play poker or Halo...so I was thinking maybe a new meetup could happen that would be a bit more inclusive.

What about starting a Reddit-Moth Hour? The Moth is all about stories...so what if this meetup happened in a park, church or maybe someone's place and everyone has to tell a story. The stories can be true, made-up, written down, short, long, sad, happy. But everyone brings a story and some food.