Thank you to everyone who has been coming to the meetups so far! The meetups have gone great and are continuing to grow! To those who are new, this is a weekly meeting I have set up, for everyone to meet up at a coffee shop and just have some relaxing conversations, while practicing our spanish.
Last week, we spent some time introducing ourselves to the whole group and then we broke up into smaller groups to expand on our introductions and have basic conversations about music. It was a lot of fun!
For this week, I thought we could try movies as our theme for the week. I have listed all the questions below.
Here is a good list of questions to have answers (in Spanish!) ready for next week(2/24):
- What is your name? ¿Qué es tu nombré?
- Where are you from? ¿De dónde eres?
- What is your occupation? ¿Qué es tu ocupación?
- How long have you been learning Spanish? ¿Cuánto tiempo aprendiendo español?
- Why do you want to learn Spanish? ¿Que tú quieres aprender español?
New Weekly Questions (for smaller groups)
- What is your favorite kind of movie? ¿Cuál es tu tipo favorito de la película?
- What is your favorite movie of all time? ¿Cuál es tu película favorita?
- Who is your favorite movie director? ¿Quién es tu director favorito de películas?
- Who is your favorite actor/actress? ¿Quién es tu actor favorito?
- What is your favorite movie from a Spanish speaking country? ¿Cuál es tu película favorita de un país de habla española?
We might not have time to answer all the questions, but they are all great starting points and something to think about and work on answering during the week. If you don’t have time during the week to prepare, don’t worry about it, and show up anyway. We won’t judge.