I would like to remind everyone that if you get recruiter spam, remember to forward it to [address removed], where it will be dealt with appropriately.
Also to note, if anyone that is an experienced python developer that makes under $100k, give me a call, I have a lightning talk you might want to hear.
On Wed, Sep 7, 2011 at 7:08 PM, BG <[address removed]>
This is a full time, on-site, salaried Coder position paying
$65,000-$85,000 depending on experience + benefits. No telecommuting
allowed. US Citizens or Green Card holders only. Local candidate only
please. Full company details provided to qualified applicants.
Our client is a leading provider of event travel and registration
services powered by our proprietary and an award winning application.
They work in a super casual environment and they insist on working on
cool stuff. They are a small development team who happen to love what
they do. They fight for transparency, clarity and sound implementations.
They believe the best education is the person sitting next to you and
they are looking for someone to help us push the envelope.
* Someone who loves writing code - maybe even too much.
* Someone who embraces modern web technologies but won't hesitate to
improve legacy clunk.
* Someone who can flip from complex algorithms to saucy UX behaviors in
* Someone who is smart, hungry and humble to the core.
* Someone who wants to be pushed by a team.
* Someone who fights for simple elegant solutions in a complex world.
* Python experience
* Real web app experience - full stack
* Experience with HTML5/CSS3
* jQuery deep dive - not just plugging in libraries
* SQL chops
* Demonstrated experience with platform specific UX concerns (Mobile,
* Comfortable with the challenges and constraints of working with legacy
* Server-side scripting experience (PHP, JSP, ColdFusion)
* iOS experience
* More Python experience
* Build automation
* Distributed source control
* Web services (design & implementation)
* Mission critical experience
* Google Analytics
* A bias toward language agnosticism
* Amazing personal projects
If you are interested in this job, please submit your RESUME and SALARY
requirements to opensourcestaffing|AT|gmail.com
Beau J. Gould
Open Source Staffing
Follow me on Twitter: ossjobs
Please Note: If you hit "REPLY", your message will be sent to everyone on this mailing list ([address removed])
This message was sent by BG ([address removed]) from Refresh Chicago.
To learn more about BG, visit his/her member profile: http://www.meetup.com/Refresh-Chicago/members/24723452/
To unsubscribe or to update your mailing list settings, click here: http://www.meetup.com/Refresh-Chicago/settings/
Meetup, PO Box 4668 #37895 New York, New York[masked] | [address removed]