addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Refresh Chicago Message Board › Support Chicago Local Guide at the A4MC contest!

Support Chicago Local Guide at the A4MC contest!

A former member
Post #: 25
Hello,
I have a huge favor to ask.
There is a contest going right now and our application CHICAGO LOCAL GUIDE is a finalist.
I would like to ask you to take your time and VOTE for THREE (3) of your favorite applications, I hope our will be one of them.
http://www.appsformet...­ (you will need to register first)
We are developing CHICAGO LOCAL GUIDE totally self-funded and "Apps for Metro Chicago" would fund us to greatly improve it and move to other cities faster. Please don't postpone your vote as we are going against large university teams.

I can make you sure it will become your favorite city guide app.

Thank you!
Yulia