addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Refresh Chicago Message Board › My condolences

My condolences

Chris N.
cnanney
Buffalo Grove, IL
Post #: 1
I was shocked and saddened today to learn of Matt's passing. We never met, but I was excited to have such a talented person organizing this group, and looked forward to getting to know him at future meetups.

I don't know what else to say besides offering my condolences to Matt's friends and family, and mourning the loss of a young and talented fellow developer.
Steve S.
Steve_Starr
Chicago, IL
Post #: 64
I am terribly saddened and shocked to hear of Matt's death. I want to extend my condolences to all those, like myself who thought so highly of Matt. He was one of my heroes... being a rare combination of a terrific designer with all the skills of a developer. I have consulted his opinion often since I met him at the first meeting of Refresh.
Francine Z.
Francine65
Chicago, IL
Post #: 1
This is so sad and unbelievable. I loved his energy and and his warmth. I didn't have a chance to get to know him well, but he made me feel welcome in this group.