Central Florida Reiki Association - Certified Reiki Classes Message Board › Central Florida Reiki - Group Update

Central Florida Reiki - Group Update

A former member
Hi Everyone!

I know that there is a lot going on in the world and in each of our lives right now, sometimes overwhelming us! I sincerely believe that during these times it is more important than ever that we come together to support each other and help our brothers and sisters flow out the dense energies that are bubbling up in each of us as we grow, raise our vibrations, and transform. This is a unique time in the history of our world and our growth as a race and Reiki has been given to us as a most benevolent tool to ease our way. Angela and I both desire to facilitate the gathering together of Reiki users in the Central Florida area for shares, teaching, socializing and more!

So, acting in line with these thoughts, Angela has made me a Co-Organizer of this group to help in this vision. There are some organizational changes happening as a result. I will soon be creating a second group based in the Volusia area, and the two groups will comprise the seed of a united Central Florida Reiki Association.

I implore all our members to remember that we have an OPEN meetup planner, which means ANYONE may plan a meetup, anywhere! Of course, not many want to invite a bunch of strangers to their home, so I have arranged for a HUGE space to be available for our use in Daytona Beach. I'm also playing around with ideas for meetups.

First of all we NEED to have more shares. Attending a share regularly can do wonders for a persons health and happiness.

Second, I will soon be scheduling an advanced Master "share" where I will instruct in some techniques that aren't widely known and hope to learn some things other Masters have learnt in practise as well. One of the things I really want to get going is the Masters attuning Masters practise, which is done in Japan.

Third, lets get together to have fun! How about a Reiki Singles night? Or a gathering at the beach? Or any activity that you would like to have "like-minded" people at? We don't have to be intensively ON all the time, there is a whole different healing available when a group of Reiki people all hang out and socialize!

So, thats what I have so far. I'm opening this whole line of thought up to all our members and hope for some friendly support, brainstorming, ideas, suggestions, etc.

Blessings and Light, Dear Ones

Christopher
A former member
Post #: 25
I just joined this group and I can't tell you how excited I am to read this! I am not attuned (yet), but I was part of a Reiki Share several years back that was quite an experience (unfortunately, that group folded). What I, for one, am looking for now is something more - something along the lines of what you have just described... where like-minded/energy healers gather for socializing in addition to group shares. Awesome!

I'm looking forward to meeting the members of this group!

Love and Light,

Kim
A former member
Post #: 2
Hi, Kim! I know what you mean, as I have seen several reiki share groups sputter out quickly due to lack of interest. What I am proposing is we become way more than just about shares. Not to devalue shares, on the contrary, I think they may be one of the most important things we as Reiki users can do. But I also perceive that there are a lot of people who get into Reiki and drift off by themselves after they get attuned. This isn't always a bad thing, but I am feeling that now is the time for us to come together as friends, as family even!

I'm sure we all have valuable things to teach and learn from each other. I can also freely admit that I can use all the help I can get!

Blessings!

Christopher
Georgina
user 15942821
Ocala, FL
Post #: 1
Hi Chris, I wanted to let you know that I am interested. I just did Reiki I and would like to continue so meeting with others and learning about their experiences and practice would be valuable.

I look forward to meeting you and Angela.

Thank you,
Georgina
A former member
Post #: 3
Great!

I will have the next gathering locked down very shortly. When I do, I will schedule it here and on the 2nd meetup group as well.

Can't wait to get this going and have some fun with you guys!

Blessings!

Christopher
A former member
Post #: 4
Alright, it is done! New group made. Meetup Scheduled. Info Cross-posted.

Central Florida Reiki Association - East

Everyone interested, jump in and contribute, please!

Blessings & Light,

Christopher