Central Florida Reiki Association - Certified Reiki Classes Message Board › New Meetup: All Levels Reiki Share & Casual Dinner

New Meetup: All Levels Reiki Share & Casual Dinner

A former member
Announcing a new Meetup for Orlando,Mount Dora,Apopka Reiki Share and Classes!

What: All Levels Reiki Share & Casual Dinner
When: Sunday, July 24, 2011 4:00 PM

Where: Daytona Books & Metaphysics
125 International Speedway Blvd.
Daytona Beach, FL 32114
386-236-9968

This will be an All Levels/Branches Reiki share, followed by a casual walk to one of the many food venues in the area for dinner and socializing. Besides the obvious benefits of the share, I hope to facilitate members sharing opinions, ideas, and suggestions on what direction they would like to see the group go. Of course, once the "serious" conversation is complete, we will mozy on down the street and get a bite at a mutually acceptable resaurant, where we can chat socially and really make friends! Depending upon attendance and number of tables present, the Share should last around 2 hours. The hang-out period afterwards will be a chaotic, freestyle, social event that I'm not even going to try to plan right now :) I'll wait to see what everyone who attends wants to do and try to form a consensus.

Check it out!