addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo
Angela
user 8445779
Lake City, FL
As many of you may have noticed, you have gotten a few emails from Chris a member of our Meetup Group here for the Greater Orlando area. I have known Chris for a number of years and trust him implicitly.

He offers a unique REIKI experience that I would like to encourage you to experience on the 24th of July. He is very knowledgeable and capable and I know that you will be spiritually blessed. I am sure you will be empowered will gain so much additional insight. Go for yourself...

There are many different classes offered for you to benefit from - all different from the ones you have and will continue to experience through our meet up.

While Chris also has a meetup group based out of Daytona Beach area - one which I encourage you to check out and join as well, Chris has also accepted my invitation to be a co-organizer of our Meetup Group for Central Florida Reiki Association of Greater Orlando.

Love

Angela