an 8-week training program
June 23 - August 15, 2014
After leading Relational Alchemy workshops for 2 1/2 years, I’ve created this Leadership Training program that gives coaches everything they need in order to lead their own relating workshops: the confidence, the instructions, the metaskills, the practice, and the support. I want to spread this work! This training is both for coaches who are ready to lead their first workshop for the first time, and for experienced facilitators who want to invite more intimacy and connection into their work and lives.
• Learn to organize and lead your own relational workshops.
• Learn to lead the most effective (most intimacy-inspiring) exercises I've found and developed.
• Learn and practice the fundamental metaskills behind Relational Alchemy.
• Get access to the resources and fellow leaders of the Relational Alchemy Leadership community.
• Step up as a leader throughout your life.
• Deepen your connections and relationships.
• Join the movement to bring more conscious connection into the world.
Who this is for:
• Coaches and counselors who are ready to begin leading their own workshops
• Transformational bad-asses who are craving conscious community, and are ready to start creating it themselves
• Experienced facilitators already leading workshops and events (with any focus, not just relational work) who want to bring more intimacy, connection, and trust into their work
The program takes place online and within weekly telecalls, so that anyone around the world can participate and bring more conscious community where they're at.
The training includes:
• An online handbook with all the details for organizing, promoting, and structuring your own relating events, including instructions and facilitation tips for the best intimacy exercises I’ve found and developed.
• An online community forum for collaboration, sharing ideas and exercises, and ongoing support amongst other relational leaders.
• Weekly training calls, one for each module, providing a deep exploration of each of the principles behind Relational Alchemy, how it translates into masterful facilitation and how to better integrate it into your life.
• Homework assignments for each module, so that you will be putting what you are learning immediately into practice and learning through experience.
For more information, see the program website:
Applications are due Saturday, June 21.
Also, please help me spread the word!
Do you know of any coaches who are ready to start leading their own workshops, or anyone who has bemoaning the lack of conscious community where they live? See if they would be interested in this kind of program, and if so arrange an introduction between us.
- Michael McDonald
Integrity Coach and creator of Relational Alchemy