Announcing a new Meetup for The Renewable Energy Initiative!What
: International Conference on Energy, Logistics and The Environment - Hyatt DenverWhen
: Friday, October 8, 2010 7:30 AMWhere
: Grand Hyatt Denver
1750 Welton Street
Denver, CO 80202Special Discount for Renewable Task Force Attendees Prior to Sept 23, 2010
The Global Commerce Forum and the Council for Supply Chain Management Professionals
PresentsTHE THIRD ANNUAL INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON ENERGY, LOGISTICS AND THE ENVIRONMENT
The conference attracts scholars, researchers, school administrators, facilities managers, senior executives from diverse industries and sectors worldwide. Learn the trends, research, best practices, energy policies, financing and commercializing green technology, and the tools that you can immediately apply to your work environment. Hear the case studies from people who are doing it and listen to the experts discuss the current and future needs of the sustainability industry and how colleges can help create more adept leaders to resolve these needs. Listen to scholars present their latest research and contribute to solving real life problemsWhat you need to know
When: October 8:-7.30AM-5.00PM, October 9, 7.30AM to 5.00PM.
WHERE: Grand Hyatt Hotel, Denver, Colorado, USA
WHO: Scholars, practitioners from all industry sectors and studentsConference Agenda: www.globalcommerceforum.org
Registration fee $425. However for attendees of this meet up, pay $75 per attendees if paid before September 23. Follow this link to get this discount: http://globalcommerceforum.org/?q=node/26
For student discounts and more information: Contact Dr. Luka Powanga at: Lpowanga@regis.edu
or 303 888 4731PARTIAL LIST OF CONFIRMED SPEAKERS
- Don McClure, Vice President, Government & Stakeholder Relations & Legal EnCana Oil & Gas (USA) Inc.
- Dr. Richard E. Franklin, Co-Chair and Executive Director of Rocky Mountain Clean Tech Open
- Dr. Heinz Buschang, Dean, School of Management, Regis University
- Esteban G. Sáenz E., Vice President of Environment, Water, and Energy-Panama Canal Authority-Panama
- Ken J. Beitel, founder and Advisory Board Chairman of The Renewable Energy Initiative
- Dr, Bruce Hutton, Dean Emeritus and Professor of Marketing, Daniel’s College of Business of Business, University of Denver
- Dr. Mark Reiner, Principal, Symbiotic Engineering
- Thomas Pyle, President, Institute for Energy Research/American Energy Alliance
- Bill Schroeder, Manager of Public Affairs, Intermountain Rural Electric Association
- Dr. Alan Propp, Business Development Manager, Merrick & Company
- Mark A. Serwinowski, President and Founder , metavû
- Mo-Kan Wong, Director, Reefer Trade, OOCL (USA) Inc
- Lee J. Peterson, Esq. Senior Manager – Tax, Reznick Group
- David Hill, Team Lead, Vice President, EnCana Oil & Gas (USA), Inc.
- John Kioli, Executive Director, Green Africa Foundation-Kenya
- Colin Lippincott, General Manager-Renewable energy, FreeWave Technologies, Inc.
- Kelly Beninga – Global Director, Renewable Energy, WorleyParsons
- Dr. Frank Kreith, Professor of Engineering (Emeritus), University of Colorado
- Barbra Stocker, President, Intelligent Risking Inc
- Doug Sampson, Senior Vice President, ACME Distributors
- Dr. Oliver Hemmers, Executive Director of the Harry Reid Center for Environmental Studies Brian Keane, President, SmartPower
- Dr. Gayla Kraetsch Hartsough, President, KH Consulting Group
- Dr. Arun Jhuveri, First mayor of Burien City and Certified Sustainable Development Professional (CSDP)
- Dr. Kristina E. Lipinska-Kalita, Associate Research Professor & Project Manager for Materials Research, UNLV
- John F. Ashburn, Jr. Vice President & General Counsel Molycorp Minerals, LLC
- Doug Thorner, Regional President, Earthstream Global
- Dr. Carol L. Barbeito, President and Managing Director, Earth Protect
- Dr. Mosto Onuoha, Shell/NNPC Chair of Geology and former Chancellor, University of Nigeria, Nsukka
- Khurshid Qureshi, Ph.D. President & CEO VerdeLogix and Senior Partner Technology Infrastructure Group
- Myron Ebell, Director, Energy and Global Warming Policy Competitive Enterprise Institute
- John Skibinski, Vice President Renewable Energies, American Electric Technologies, Inc.
- Dr. Luka Powanga, Professor, Regis University
- Bill Shepard Principal, GeoPoint Partners, LLC
- Tony Georgis, Project Manager, Halcrow
- Dr. Alan Weimer, Professor, Chemical and Biological Engineering, University of Colorado
- Dr. Alan Propp, Manager of Business Development for Renewable Energy at Merrick & Company
- James Muchmore, Associate, Patton Boggs LLP.
- Brian G. McDonald, Vice President- Intermodal
RSVP to this Meetup:http://www.meetup.com...