UPDATED INFORMATION: We are booked! We have a TSG-exclusive, 10-person boat booked for Saturday, August 17.
Here are the details for how to assure yourself a spot on the boat:
• Call Scuba-Now at[masked]-5111.
• Tell them you are calling to pay your deposit for Laura’s charter on August 17.
• Pay your $50/diver deposit.
• Tell them if you want Nitrox or air – all of us will likely be diving steel 100s. **Tell them if you want different tanks.**
• Update your RSVP with a “deposit paid” comment.
You are not guaranteed a spot on the boat until you have paid a deposit with Scuba-Now!
With 6 paid spots, we get one free -- so if all 10 of the current "yes" divers on the RSVP list go, we will each pay $81! That is an insanely good rate for diving the coast anywhere in North Carolina, and it includes tanks (which generally rent for $17+ per day)!
Please pay your deposits ASAP! I will change RSVPs for anyone who hasn't paid a deposit by August 7.
On charter day, we will meet at the shop at 6:30am to do waivers and show them our C-cards. From there, we will drive over to the dock on Wrightsville Island. (Anyone is welcome to go by the shop before charter day to take care of waivers.)
Post any questions to the comments section, and I'll try to answer quickly!