addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Restarters London Message Board › Any Schematics, Components, Circuits, old Computers & bits n bobs

Any Schematics, Components, Circuits, old Computers & bits n bobs

Robert
user 13727152
London, GB
Post #: 159
Im looking to build up my collection and knowledge in all things Electronic / Electrical.
So if anyone out there has 'stuff' for sale or to get rid of, no matter how old or big. Any books or
magazines, charts, schematics etc. Also components & ciruit boards, old computers etc.
Please contact me,
Thanks,
Robby
Andy C.
Workshopshed
London, GB
Post #: 48
I might have some old electronics magazines, are you going to the Maker Faire, I can drop them off there
Jay B.
user 185022534
London, GB
Post #: 1
I've been stripping gadgets [perhaps ham-fistedly] for a while and am happy to let it all go to someone who might find the value in it and who won't landfill it