addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Around Berlin in 80 Restaurants Message Board "Around Berlin.." Generic Discussion Forum › FILM and BRUNCH - AT LAST!

FILM and BRUNCH - AT LAST!

A former member

Hello deer peeps,

It has taken us a while to negotiate the details, but the owner of the Film Cafe and me have at last come to an agreement! So I am pleased to announce that we are going ahead and doing a SPECIAL BRUNCH and FILM SCREENING EVENT at the Filmcafe in Prenzlauer Berg just for you lovely peeps!!

The Filmcafe have suggested the 18th March for this one-off special event! Tickets will be around 9-10 Euros max. for a scrumptious brunch and the movie. They're showing 'Drive' at the moment. The film is said to be great but if it's not up your road, they're happy to screen ANY film you like so I'd like to hear your suggestions!!

More details will go out by Wednesday at the latest. I am really excited about this event, and if all goes will, it may even become a regular fixture with benefits for all loyal Meet Up peeps!

Looking forward to seeing you on the 18th! Svenja