Brian
The_Floridian
Konstanz, DE
Dear members of "Around Berlin in 80 Restaurants",

I need to take a little break from organizing events for this group. In any case I am not going to be able to organize things as often as I probably should as the group organizer. Consequently, I would love to know if any of you would like to get involved - beyond just going to restaurants, etc?

Some of you already are Event Organizers - and I appreciate that a great deal. But if anyone else is interested in organizing events - or helping to administrate the group itself - this would be greatly appreciated!

It's not a lot of work...events or the group itself. I find that organizing a dinner for 12 people is typically no more challenging than making a reservation for two people. But to keep the group really lively and dynamic it would be great to have a couple other people who are interested in taking an active role in discovering interesting restaurants and setting up events to allow the rest of us to share in your discovery!

Kind regards,

Brian