addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Around Berlin in 80 Restaurants Message Board "Around Berlin.." Generic Discussion Forum › Dinner party @ Festin, Private Supper Club

Dinner party @ Festin, Private Supper Club

Deborah T.
user 30218412
Berlin, DE
Post #: 1
Hello everyone,
I will be having a small dinner party of 6 persons and have one seat at the last minute available. The dinner is this Thursday, 2nd August @ 8pm at my new supper club, Festin. The menu is international, it will be 6 courses with 5 wines for 56 Eur. The guests are international and most don't know each other, so it will be one of those evenings of everyone getting to know new people.
If anyone is interested in joining, send me an email and I can send you more details!
Regards,
Deborah