Gretchen
user 13379902
San Francisco, CA
Hello members of Around-Berlin-in80-Restaurants,

As much as I am excited to bring together the meet up event at the Augustiner restaurant on February 1st,  I am also a bit nervous about it. I am going to ask for your help with this, for it will be a lot of work on my part. : )

The Augustiner restaurant will not be collecting the bill from individual customers but as a group, because it is a reservation for 27 people. For me to avoid getting a big bill after dinner, I am going to have an envelope system in place. I will give each member an envelope and a pencil. As you order your drinks and food,  and write down your purchase amount on the envelope and you are to put the money in the envelope at the time of ordering. Please be sure  to bring cash. If you do not have cash on hand at the time of the event, I will send you to neighboring a automatic cash machine. I will collect the money for the bill once everyone is served their food. So, while you are eating, I will ask for the envelope with the money for your purchase in it. I plan to collect the money and pay the bill around 8:45.

If you have any suggestions on this payment system or the organization of this event, please contact me.

Again please bring cash. : )

Thank you for participation,

Gretchen

I will be sending this email out again as the event comes closer to the date.