addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Around Berlin in 80 Restaurants Message Board "Around Berlin.." Generic Discussion Forum › Friday at Augustiner am Gendarmenmark

Friday at Augustiner am Gendarmenmark

A former member
Hello everyone,

Looking forward to meeting up with everyone at Augustiner am Gendarmenmarkt. If you plan not to come please take yourself off the RSVP list. Thanks

And if you do plan on coming please bring cash, and be ready to use the envelope method. If you do not know what I am writing about please read below.

Looking forward,

Gretchen

As much as I am excited to bring together the meet up event at the Augustiner restaurant on February 1st, I am also a bit nervous about it.

The Augustiner restaurant will not be collecting the bill from individual customers but as a group, because it is a reservation for 27 people. For me to avoid getting a big bill after dinner, I am going to have an envelope system in place. I will give each member an envelope and a pencil. As you order your drinks and food, write down your purchase amount on the envelope and you are to put the money in the envelope at the time of ordering. Please be sure to bring cash. If you do not have cash on hand at the time of the event, I will send you to a neighboring automatic cash machine. I will collect the money for the bill once everyone is served their food. So, while you are eating, I will ask for the envelope with the money for your purchase in it. I plan to collect the money and pay the bill around 8:45.