This covers: To cover the costs of using the Meetup website
Payment is accepted using:
Refunds are not offered for this Meetup.
Can you spend hours in a book store? Is being in a book store almost as enticing as a shoe store? Could you spend all of your hard-earned money on books? Do you own more books than shoes?
If your answer is "yes" to any of those questions, then join us! We meet the once a month to discuss a previously chosen book. We lean towards literary fiction and, to keep it interesting, we'll throw in a classic or two.
Check us out!
1. Pay your membership dues $10.00. The annual membership will be payable every year during the month you join our book club.
2. We would love to "recognize" you when you attend your first event. Please post a current picture of yourself.
3. All new members must attend a book discussion within 3 months of joining the group. If you can't attend an event within this time frame please contact the organizer.
4. If a member has not attended a book discussion in 6 months their membership will be terminated. Those members who wish to continue their membership can rejoin without repaying their dues. Thank you in advance for your understanding, but this is a security measure since we need to confirm that the person registered really exists.
5. Members who RSVP to events and have 3 no shows in a row will be removed from roster.
601 Furry Friends
Sunday, Oct 06
376 Game Players
Friday, May 24
1,376 Whole & Traditional Foodists
Saturday, Jun 15
2,648 Singles in the Suburbs
Thursday, May 30
453 Swing Dancers
Friday, May 24
1,192 Book Readers
Wednesday, May 29