Reston & Herndon Web Development Group Message Board › Any interested volunteer organizer for 2nd meeting?

Any interested volunteer organizer for 2nd meeting?

seongbae
seongbae
Group Organizer
Herndon, VA
Hey guys,

Hope you guys are having a great day and getting ready for the upcoming holiday.

We had a great turnout at the first meetup meeting.  Let's keep the momentum going and get together for the second meeting.  Is anyone interested in organizing the second meeting?  If so, please let me know.

Thank you.

Seong Bae
Andrew C.
user 72015862
Reston, VA
Post #: 1
Hey guys,

Hope you guys are having a great day and getting ready for the upcoming holiday.

We had a great turnout at the first meetup meeting.  Let's keep the momentum going and get together for the second meeting.  Is anyone interested in organizing the second meeting?  If so, please let me know.

Thank you.

Seong Bae

Hi Seong,

If you need a place to host, I can host the meeting at our Booz Allen facility in Herndon. I can host about 30-40 people. I can have refreshments and pizza provided as well. Let me know if this helps.

Andrew
M. Eric D.
user 62377872
Herndon, VA
Andrew, Seong,

As (sorta) promised, I could buy beer provided it would be OK with the folks at Booz Allen (I dunno if there is a liability thing or whatnot)... (Alternatively I could offer some snacks or drinks if that doesn't work out.)

cheers.

-eric
seongbae
seongbae
Group Organizer
Herndon, VA
Hey guys,

Thank you.

Seong Bae

Hi Seong,

If you need a place to host, I can host the meeting at our Booz Allen facility in Herndon. I can host about 30-40 people. I can have refreshments and pizza provided as well. Let me know if this helps.

Andrew

Hey Andrew!

I'm sorry.. I didn't see this message. I work at the same facility..hehe. I will reach out to you in pm.

Seong