Bay Area RAW & Revolutionary Raw Conscious Cuisine Message Board › This Sunday we are having A Chocolate Love Affair.....

This Sunday we are having A Chocolate Love Affair.....

Jillian Love
user 13587768
Group Organizer
Oakland, CA
Send an Email Post a Greeting
Hello Lovely Revolutionaries...  I am super excited to let you know that all the plans are finalized for our incredible Valentine Celebration So I am inviting you to Fall In Love... with Chocolate.
Come out this Sunday February 10th and enjoy... A Chocolate Love Affair..

The RAW Chocolate celebration of the year!

You have never experience a chocolate immersion like this before...  with Valentine Chocolate Treats prepared LIVE by Celebrity Chocolatiers.    "Chocolate Girl" Vanessa Barg, "Sacred Steve" SacredSteve, "Edible Goddess" Bethanne Wanamaker.   (Vanessa is actually flying in from NYC just to be with us!)

Gourmet Dinner by our beloved "RAW DADDY" James Hall.

Aphrodisiac Alter with Chocolate Fountain

Chocolate Ceremony with liquid and solid chocolate tastings hosted by two amazing chocolatiers "CacoaYogi" NaThaniel Sol Xocolstein, "Ostara" Annika Mongan..

Fabulous Valentine Gift Faire with specials by local Artisans including * Lydias Lovin' Foods, Raw Daddy, CocaoYogi, Sacred Chocolate, Gnosis Chocolate, Edible Goddess, Ostara Foods, Longevity Power, and more...
Advance purchase General Admission Tickets are available for as low as $5.   Delicious Deluxe All Access Pass for the low price of $20 advance purchase..

I really hope you make it out to experience this delicious community celebration...  It has been a while since we had a potluck and due to upcoming travels to the raw expo and Asia I am not sure when our next one will be so lets get together now.   A bunch of the other meet up groups will be attending too.  I hope to see all your beautiful faces this Sunday afternoon .

Purchase your TIX HERE:  http://achocolatelove...­

Jillian Love