addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Richmond Volunteers Message Board › Food Bank needs help on February 28th - see email below

Food Bank needs help on February 28th - see email below

Cathy L.
CatherineL
Group Organizer
Glen Allen, VA
Post #: 232
Hi everyone,

This is short notice. However I need 4 volunteers from 1pm-3pm to help with stuffing letters, labeling envelopes on Monday, Feb 28. Please ask for Robin Yarbrough when you arrive at FeedMore’s administrative offices at 1415 Rhoadmiller Street, Richmond, VA 23220.

If I am unable to respond to your response this afternoon, I will email you by 8am Monday morning.

Thank you so much for your consideration. Have a great weekend.

-
Sudeshna Das-Menezes
Director of Volunteer Services
FeedMore
Central Virginia Food Bank
Meals on Wheels Serving Central Virginia
Community Kitchen
Working together to feed more
1415 Rhoadmiller Street
Richmond, VA 23220
Office: (804) 521-3277
Fax: (804) 521-2501