1723 Maidens Road, Maidens, VA
Scout Camp trails will be open this Thursday evening from 5:00 - 8:00 p.m.
We will be riding the trails in the opposite direction to help everyone get acquainted with the trails for the upcoming 18 Hour race.
As part of RVA MORE's MOU with the Scout Camp, all riders MUST sign in at the pavilion before riding.
Also, please refrain from riding on the grass around pavilion and parking area - thanks!
The trails offer a good mix of rolling hills with tight, twisting singletrack of about 8.5 miles in length.
Please note: a temporary reroute has been made to avoid the damaged boardwalk in the gully on the WAG section of the trail.
The RULES (must be followed or we will potentially lose the privilege to ride there):
• You must sign a waiver form before you start riding.
• The trails open at 5:00 p.m. and we must be off the trails by 8:00 p.m.
• No one may start riding after 7:00 p.m.
• No solo riding, you must ride within a group or with at least one other rider.
• No rider within a group is to be dropped.
• No dogs are allowed on the Scout property.
When you turn into the Scout Camp off of Maidens Road, turn right towards the Cub Adventure Camp and follow the road until you come to the first gravel parking lot on your right.
What to bring:
* Helmets are required! You will not be allowed to ride without a helmet.
* Bike gloves are recommended. So is protective eye wear.
* Water & snacks
* Spare tube and tools.